C-level executives can transform their profitability and cultures by applying the gems from Scott’s workshops and presentations.
Contact Scott at [email protected] or 479.263.0774 to have Scott challenge your executive team, board, or conference attendees.
Here are the presentations Scott is delivering for clients and audiences this year:
Creating a High Velocity Company for Maximum Customer, Member and Community Impact
Building financial strength, being relevant to members and customers, keeping great employees, and benefitting your community requires leadership, people, and systems to be tightly integrated. Fusing the leadership strategies of top financial CEOs with Scott’s own senior leadership experience, this session focuses on building leadership and management systems to maximize alignment, focus, and teamwork throughout your company, and gives C-Suite executives and board members a roadmap for thinking and acting like a champion. We use CEO Velocity’s “Eight Pillars of Strategic Alignment” as a roadmap. See more High Velocity Company videos.
Using Analytics to Dramatically Increase Profitability, Delight Customers and Members, and Create a Competitive Advantage
As a senior management practitioner of analytics in the financial services industry Scott became a leading expert in making analytics strategic, profitable, and practical. With a focus on leadership and management practices instead of technical techniques, Scott starts with basics and moves to advanced strategies like customer portfolio management. C-Suite executives and board members will learn how to make the wise choices that will turn these functions into powerful strategic and competitive weapons their teams can use to innovate, profit, and serve customers and members. See more High Velocity Analytics videos.
Six Ways to Maximize Executive Performance
Your executive team is the economic engine of your company, but they’re only as good as your ability to keep them engaged, challenged, and growing. Calling upon his experience as a senior manager working with numerous executives, Scott challenges C-Suite leaders and Senior Managers to raise their own performance bars by creating an environment that will keep their most valuable leaders happy and productive for many years. See more videos on High Velocity Executives.
Leadership Strategies of Successful Financial Institution CEOs
This one of a kind leadership workshop capitalizes on Scott’s unique exposure to the C-Suite, senior leaders and board members will learn the leadership strategies of some of the most successful credit union and banking CEOs.
Session attendees will benefit from knowing what these leaders did to achieve high growth in their organizations, and what they are doing today to lead their companies forward in challenging times.
Consisting of four one-hour sessions, participants will be challenged with questions to help them apply the material to their specific situation, and every hour will have time for attendees to dialogue with each other over the material.
What People Say About Scott’s Presentations:
- “Scott brought high energy and great content to his presentation at the 2016 AXFI Conference. He is clearly an expert thought leader in the field of analytics leadership, and his presentation was one of the best at the conference. I would highly recommend Scott as a speaker and consultant.”
- Paul Ablack, Founder and CEO, On Approach
- “Scott’s presentation at the 2016 Analytics and Financial Innovation Conference was outstanding. He is a dynamic speaker with a wealth of relevant knowledge and experience to share. His presentation was rated a 10 for both content and delivery.”
- Peter Keers, Senior Engagement Manager, On Approach
- “Scott was rated in our Top 5 All Star Breakout speakers at our annual convention this year!”
- Stephanie Kuchuk, Education and Event Coordinator, Michigan Credit Union League
- “Of the numerous presentations at the AXFI Conference 2016, I was most impressed by Scott McClymonds’ discussion on turning data into actionable business intelligence for leaders. Scott did a great job summarizing the key challenges and solutions to one of the more complex issues facing credit unions today. The presentation was informative, engaging and on point.”
- John O’Rourke, Director Business Analysis, Financial Partners CU
- “Scott steps on toes (“In a nice way”) to awake executives or boards about Disengaged Leaders!!!”
- “Much needed information.”
- “Excellent presentation!”
- “Best session of the Conference!”
- “Great speaker, bring him back for future sessions/training.”
- “Very informative. Got many takeaways for improving my role and roles of others that lead.”
- “Thank you! Great stuff!”