From my background in business intelligence, marketing strategy, corporate leadership, and small business ownership, I know companies live or die based on their ability to:
- Define and attract their ideal customers
- Develop leaders and employees focused on those customers
- Empower them with systems and knowledge to create and deliver great customer value
In my work with C-Level executives and business owners I have found the very best way to start is defining who the ideal customers and markets are, and how the company’s services will impact them. Those fundamentals drive other changes that need to occur, whether in marketing and sales, leadership, or operations.
All meaningful positive change depends on uniting leadership, employees, and systems around creating great value for your ideal customers or members. Having the experience and skill to forge those components into meaningful results is the unique, profitable value I bring to my clients.
While thinking big and pushing the envelope is my trademark, I keep my solutions simple, executable, and cost-effective because results are what really matter.
My core beliefs about business:
- Growth in a company depends on engaged, versatile leadership that creates a customer or member focused brand promise.
- Companies need to be great places to work in order to grow. Leadership has to make innovation and professional growth strategic priorities.
- Small teams are much more effective than large, bureaucratic ones.
- You’ve got to know your customers and markets; the best ones, the up and comers, and the time wasters.
- Leadership has to focus the company on just a few critical things at a time rather than a multitude of initiatives.
- CEO’s, CMO’s, CFO’s, and CIO’s need to be united and coordinated in their efforts.
- Profits are wonderful, but a business should honor God by improving the lives of the people in it’s community.